Well, my full name is Javiera Sofía Bustos Schindler, but you may just call me Javi. I'm eighteen years old and I study public management.
I live with my mom, one of my three brothers,my grandma, my uncle and my cousin. (such a big family, isn't it?)
I'm not a musician, not a writer, not a great reader, but at least a bit of all the things mentioned. I'm specially good on listening to music while writing nonsense and I like thinking more than talking.
This is not my first blog , but the first than people other than me is allowed to read xD. In this one I hope to improve my grammar and my Daily English skills.
To make it short, I'll finish now, but more is about to come...
sábado, 28 de junio de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
I don´t believe you that you´re not an artist of some kind...if you enjoy all the things you listed, I´m sure you´ll find out someday soon that you´ve got a special gift for one of them.
Publicar un comentario